Effective: May 23, 2018
What We Collect and Receive
- If you only browse through our website and read the information contained on the webpages, we may gather certain information about your visit automatically (e.g. IP address, internet domain, date and time of visit, pages visited). This information does not identify you personally.
- We may collect non-public personal information from you if you voluntarily provide personally identifiable information to us through our website or via email. We limit use of such information to the purposes for which the information was provided.
- In cases where you have a contractual agreement with Eralis Software, you may provide us with personal information including, but not limited to: name; company; email; phone number; address; purchase details; banking information. This information is used to fulfill the terms of our service agreement.
- Our employees may view information that you provide us in order to perform their jobs and service you. We restrict access to non-public personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information in order to provide products or services to you. We do not share non-public personal information to third parties who are not affiliated with us, unless the law allows us to do so.
- We do not disclose any non-public personal information about you with anyone for any purpose that is not specifically permitted by law.
How We Use This Information
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To enable us to provide you with our Services, and to improve and promote our Services. This may include email communications to our channel partners regarding new software versions/features, upcoming events, training opportunities, etc.
- To provide product support and troubleshooting services to end users of our products.
While visiting our site some authorized third parties may upload cookies to your device so they may identify your device while visiting our site. Cookies may also be used to provide remarketing services as you visit other sites across the internet. If you would prefer to opt out of these services you can learn how to do so by visiting www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.
European Union Users
Under the EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), organizations requires a “lawful basis” for collecting and retaining personal information from citizens or residents of the European Economic Area. Our lawful bases include:
- Performing the contract we have with you.
- Legal compliance.
- Legitimate interests. For example, we analyze how users interact with our site to improve the quality of content and design.
- Users have the right not to provide consent or to withdraw consent at any time. This includes the ability to unsubscribe from marketing communications.
- Users have the right to confirm whether we collect personal information and obtain a copy of their information in a digital format.
- Users have the right to request that we correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
- In certain cases, users have the right to request that we erase their personal data (e.g. if it not used for the original intended purpose).
How to Contact Us
North America Toll free: 1 866 990 7065
The information and links contained on this website are being provided by Eralis Software for general information purposes only. This website may include links to third party websites over which Eralis Software has no control. Eralis Software makes no representations as to the accuracy or any other aspect of the information contained in such third party websites.
Furthermore, Eralis Software makes no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness and accuracy of the information contained on this website for any purpose. The information contained on this website is provided ‘as is’ without warranty of any kind.
Eralis Software hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to this website, including all implied warranties and conditions or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
In no event shall Eralis Software be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of this website.